Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello there!

It OBVIOUSLY has been FOREVER since my last post and when I look back and read it, it seems much, much longer than it actually has been.

My foot is great...except for the Charlie Horses (Why do they call them that???) that send me screaming. Weird, I know and only since my last surgery have they started. Must be my partially bionic-ness!

Carlos and I have been in our house for just over a year now! YEAH!!! We still love it, and I finally think I have convinced Carlos to let me paint the bedroom. Chocolate Brown and Grey/Blue.
What a guy! He's so great, really anything that I want to do with the house he gives into...on ONE condition. When we actually by a house house, he gets a Man Cave! LMAO!

I'm working a ton and getting paid less then everyone tells me I'm worth. Yeah, that's right. I get told all the time what a miracle worker I am, and promises to be taken out to lunch for the favors I do. And not one person has held up their end of the deal, except for one, who actually sent me flowers. But, that's how most jobs are, aren't they???
I actually have an assistant though! She's great, and amazing. Nothing like only having to tell someone once how to do something and they remember it. Her name is Ashleigh.

Anyway, I guess one of the reasons I haven't written much is because I was suckered into FaceBook. It's like crack. You get a fix and your hooked for life, plus I've hooked up with SO many people from the past it's CRAZY!

Well, that's all for now! Cheers!

3 comments:

SuziQ said...

Nice to hear from you again, Kristen! I'm off to find you on Facebook...I recently discovered it, too, and it is addicting!

Shamelessly said...

Well... look what the cat drug in! Who'da thunk? You made my slacking look dreadfully unoriginal. Thanks!! Oh and tell your sister to let me read her blog! Glad to hear that you are alive and well! And as far as facebook is concerned, I'm not sure I want all those people finding me!! Bwa ha ha.

Jennifer said...

Krissy I am so excited you have a blog. It is so good to at least have a tiny glimpse into what you are up to. You need to update more, just for me;-) I'm glad to hear you and Carlos are still together. My two hour impression of him was really great. He seems like a really great match for you. We painted our bedroom blue and brown too. I LOVE it. I feel like I sleep in some posh spa hotel room. Now all I need in a heart shaped hot tub in the room!